About Measure S
This November, our customers will be given a choice about water rates. Our priority is to provide our customers with a safe, compliant and reliable water service by performing the necessary maintenance and improvements to the water system, and that requires adequate resources to do so. We know that no one wants to pay more for any utility. The fact is, all utilities must raise rates to maintain the integrity of its systems. City of Dixon Water Utility is no different. Please click on the links below to read the facts about Measure S as presented on the Solano County website.
- Measure S – Impartial Analysis – City of Dixon
- Measure S – Argument FOR – City of Dixon
- Measure S – Rebuttal to Argument FOR – City of Dixon
- Measure S – Argument AGAINST – City of Dixon
- Measure S – Rebuttal to Argument AGAINST – City of Dixon
Source: Solano County